12.12.2008

We have been there... 我們也曾年幼親狂

Charles told me that he wanted to show me something really interesting that Virginia had just showed him. I was all happy and followed him into the room where Virginia's closet is. "Here you are" he said. I looked at the storage bin, and there wasn't anything unusual. "What's the matter"I asked. Charles then told me to open the lid a little bit.

慕義跟我說想給我看一個有趣的東西,我歡喜地尾隨著他來到房間藹伶的衣櫥旁。「就是這裡了」他說。我狐疑地看著置物箱,並沒有發覺有什麼不同啊! 「究竟是怎麼回事啊?」我問道。慕義要我稍稍打開蓋子瞧瞧。



Amber:"My Goodness!! What's that??"
Charles:"Those are Virginia's vitamin's!"
Amber:"What? She didn't take them, but hid them here.?"
"And she even dared to show you!!!!!"
We just laughed at how we remember doing stuff like that when we were kids. We used to do something like this when we were kids. When Amber couldn't finish her dinner, she would hid her food under the bed. Charles liked to hide snacks and stuff so he could enjoy them all. As hilarious as it was, especially how willing Virginia wanted to show us her little stash of halfway eaten Vitamin's, it is also a chance for her with our nurturing to help her learn step by step the things of life.

怡文:「我的媽啊!那是什麼啊??」
慕義:「藹伶的維他命啊!」
怡文:「什麼?她沒吃,而且還把它們藏起來!?且還敢給你看!」

唉, 接著我們笑談我們小時亦是如何地有相似的經歷。我記得我小時吃不完飯時,便偷偷把飯藏在床底下~慕義小時喜歡偷藏零嘴飲料,一人獨享 :D 現在我們可以同情我們的孩子,同時也為她的舉動感到莞爾,為她願意秀給我們看她沒吃完的維他命而感到好笑,這亦是一個我們可引導她一步步學習的機會!

2 comments:

Jerin said...

Hmm - that's pretty early for her to be so tricky! But I guess that's why she showed you. And it's great that you guys didn't get mad. What good parents!

Wami said...

That's pretty cute! It made me smile : )